Suuuper easy nail designs with no special tools! All you need is OPI Color Paints, a toothpick and a cotton swab!
● Nail polish thinner
● Some thin nail art brushes
● A lot of polishes!
I used: OPI – My Boyfriend Scales Walls, Cement the Deal, Embrace the Gray, Coca-Cola Red,
Dark Side of the Mood, In a Holidaze, Lincoln Park After Dark and Angel with a Leadfoot.
Polishes I used:
Base color: Deborah Lippmann – Spring Buds
Branches: Mixed OPI – Taupe-less Beach with How Great is Your Dane?
Bright pink: OPI – If You Moust You Moust
Purple: Deborah Lippmann – Maniac
Soft pink: Essie – Go Ginza
Light green: OPI – Green-wich Village
Dark green: OPI – Christmas Gone Plaid
● Base coat (I used Poshé fast drying base coat)
● Top coat (OPI top coat)
● Pastel green (OPI – That’s Hularious)
● Pastel pink (OPI – Suzi Shops And Island Hops)
● OPI Peel off base coat
● A makeup sponge
● Q-tips (organic!)
● Nail polish remover or acetone